VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

STT still have their report card up their on the website. I'd...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    STT still have their report card up their on the website. I'd still like to see Scott Jordan roped in as an individual to any legal action to make him accountable. Wishing the Court made the bond half of what is already owed at least.

Sends a good signal in any case and given STT already lost the decision and appeal already. It would be money down the drain for anyone putting up more $.

STT should strategically focus on the next company as I think despite some ongoing guerrilla warfare and sniping, this war is almost over. He runs the risk of losing credibility losing this appeal again, whereas if he opened up a different battle front with another company to fight on, he is likely to get more support (and funds). I don't support STT, just thinking strategically and wondering why he  is flogging a dead horse when his story could have a better mileage elsewhere now...???

As a lawyer mate of mine says "as soon as a client says its about the principle, I rub my hands together..Ching, Ching $$$$"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.