AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

I think the value of these "Records of Outcome" & the reports we...

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I think the value of these "Records of Outcome" & the reports we got (& hope to get) from those attending the hearings & who have examined the documents, is that it gives us some insight into what the respective parties are going to argue. All of it still has to be tested at a trial. On that basis, if someone's buying on what they read in a record of outcome, then they're laying a bet.

I think one of the things I got from yesterday's record of outcome is that Quasar may be preparing to argue (depending on what they further find out), that the stockpiling doesn't matter because AGS was in no position to contribute anyway. It goes back to what Hoffman is reported to have said in an earlier direction's hearing that if AGS hadn't wasted all those funds on earlier legal action, the stockpiling wouldn't matter. Funnily enough, that also happens to be the position of at least a few posters here on HC.

AGS has stated in earlier ASX releases that:

a) they wouldn't sell our interest in B4M unless they could achieve a fair price
    b) they were relying on cashflow from sales to fund our share of development

I think Quasar are looking for contradictions in those statements. I.e AGS already was in a financially weak position & had to sell & were not serious about meeting future development
    cashcalls.

Gonna be an interesting trial if it goes that far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.