AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

directions hearing, page-33

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    spot price up another 5 cents. that's 10 cents in the last two sessions now. i told you, once the run starts it keeps going in the same direction often with no pullback. looks like the uranium buyers are back. maybe it's all in preparation for the sendai restart. giddy up. lmao

http://data.tradingcharts.com/futures/quotes/UX.html

just for a bit of fyi here is some uranium news from bhp:

BHP Billiton Reports Lower U Production at Olympic Dam

In results released on April 22, BHP Billiton reported a 13 percent decrease in production over the nine months ended March 31, due to the mill outage at its Olympic Dam mine in South Australia. The global mining company reported uranium concentrate production at Olympic Dam totaled 607 tU3O8 (1.3 million pounds U3O8 ) for its third quarter, compared to 966 tU3O8 (2.1 million pounds U3O8) in the same quarter of 2014. Production for the nine months ended March 31, totaled 2,549 tU3O8 (5.6 million pounds U3O8), compared to 2,944 tU3O8 (6.5 million pounds U3O8) in the same period last year. BHP reported sales of 877 tU3O8 (1.9 million pounds U3O8 ) for its third quarter and 2,850 tU3O8 (6.3 million pounds U3O8 ) for the nine-month period ended March 31.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.