AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

directions hearing, page-359

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    RECORD OF OUTCOME
    Outcome Type: Judgment Extempore (Non Finalising)
    Court of Origin: Supreme Court of South Australia
    Action Number: SCCIV-14-1480
    Between: ALLIANCE CRATON EXPLORER PTY LTD, Plaintiff
    AND QUASAR RESOURCES PTY LTD, Defendant
    13.05.2015 Judgment - Ex Tempore (Non Finalising)
    The Court makes orders in the following terms:
    1. The time for filing the joint tender book be extended until close of business today,13 May 2015.
    2. The plaintiff is to file and serve any supplementary witness statements by 5 p.m. on Friday 15 May 2015.
    3. Written opening addresses are to be delivered to my chambers and exchanged by close of business on Monday 18 May 2015.
    4. The time for serving the subpoena issued to Mr Ian Gandel be extended nunc pro tunc to no later than close of business on 12 May 2015.
    5. The third and fifth affidavits of James Brendon Kearney be received save and except for the final two sentences in paragraph 12.2 of the third affidavit.
    6. Paragraphs 1, 2(f)-(g) and 3 of the subpoena issued to Dragoman Pty Ltd be set aside.
    7. Paragraphs 1(f)-(g) of the subpoena issued to Mr Ian Gandel be set aside.
    8. Paragraphs 1(f)-(g) of the subpoena issued to Gandel Metals Pty Ltd be set aside.
    9. Paragraphs 1(f)-(g) of the subpoena issued to Abbotsleigh Pty Ltd be set aside.
    10. Paragraphs 1(d) and 2 of the subpoena issued to Deloitte Corporate Finance Pty Ltd be set aside.
    For Plaintiff 1 : Mr I Thomas
    For Defendant 1 : Mr M Hoffmann QC
    The Honourable Justice Stanley
    13.05.2015 10:21am - 11:33am

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.