AVM 0.00% 2.4¢ advance metals limited

Mr. Dawson seems to be obviousley the successor of Mr. Tigert...

1. 118 Posts.
    Mr. Dawson seems to be obviousley the successor of Mr. Tigert (who passed away recently) as an independent and nonexec board member and chairman of the audit comittee.

The primary function of this comittee is to assist the board in fullfilling the oversight responsibilities, primarly through overseeing managements conduct
    of the companies accounting and financial reporting process and systems,retaining and monitoring the independence and performance of the external
    auditors and providing an avenue of communication among the external auditors and management (see company charter...).

Hence i do believe Mr. Dawsons professional background and experience makes him an appropiate good fit for these tasks and duties.

When it comes to "financing" i guess this is the task and duty of the CFO of a company...

Remarkably Mr. Dawson is also a board member of SouthernEra Diamonds, who are now very active and keen in the DRC. I always wondered, whether
    our Lungeshi tenements might be prospective for diamonds, just to add (this time some positive) far streched conjecture. Anyway certainely not that
    bad that he is familiar with DRC mining issues.

Have a nice long weekend down under, Anvilites!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.249M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 240599 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 45637 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.