SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

director at it again-jeremy cooper, page-10

1. gsw
    4,920 Posts.
    Great post t4p, I lilke you have been a full time trader for many years and it also took me about 4 years and about one half of my net wealth to work out how to make good money.
    I also found that the so called blue-chips can be equally, if not more dangerous, than small cap and spec stocks. The only proviso is that you trade them a not just sit on them.
    Specs and small caps can get over valued very quickly and that's when I get out.
    It is comforting to see that I own a similar range of shares to you and like you I think SLT is a no brainer.
    The only problem I see is that I still have troulble knowing when to sell this stock. I am currently looking around $1.50 to $2 but that also depends on how quickly it rises.
    Sometimes I find it far easier to sell a stock that I lose money on. It is far less of a decision to put a stop loss in than to take profits.
    I actually find trading spec far less dangerous than people think. You only have to expose a very small percentage of your wealth to make heaps of money.
    If you do trade specs though you have to be watching the market constantly and it is not a game for the faint hearted.
    cheers
    and I really enjoy your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.