AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Hi guys. Thanks for the responses, and thanks for making them...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Hi guys. Thanks for the responses, and thanks for making them measured and intelligent responses at that!
    I decided to buy a small parcel of shares, but really for the sake of curiosity. I tend to be a "value" investor, or at least buy dividends, earnings and whatnot. In this case I thought I will have a flutter, not even really in the hope of big gains, but more to actively follow the story as it unfolds.
    I have been burnt in a private investment in the past of a patented technology. Admittedly that was a private person more than a larger company, but I get so much deja vu reading some of the language used in AKP.
    Yes, ironic then that I decided to put money into the company ($1800) just for entertainment value, but I find it a really different type of enterprise to what we are used to seeing on the ASX, much more in line with the Silicon Valley style of big winners and losers.
    This is definitely pie in the sky sort of stuff, but early purchasers have made huge returns, and the company claims huge things are due soon.
    Yes they have meetings, testings, patents etc but we never get to see or hear any of these things- just take them at their word. Directors buying etc is a good sign, but I am definitely intrigued at the complete lack of scepticism shown by holders.
    Anyway, not even sure why I am posting this, I almost never post, usually just preferring to read!
    But hope everybody is well and the company does great
    Peace

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.