SAY 0.00% 0.4¢ south american iron & steel corporation limited

Woah yeah. Didn't see that one. Well, good volume for SAY.Things...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Woah yeah. Didn't see that one. Well, good volume for SAY.

Things that are likely to get the stock moving again:
    - Jorc resource estimate on Putu Project in Chile. In their recent report, they've said that they are doing the remaining 85% of magnetic surveying by helicopter rather than plane. Not sure why they didn't twig to this earlier, but frankly, we know that there's going to be a big resource there, it's a matter of getting the estimate to JORC standard.

- Ecuadorian tenements reinstated. Question though - about whether or not you would bother pursuing them. Let's face it, Ecuador is, as Humphrey Appleby would put it, a TPLC. The drafting of new mining legislation has been a farcical process, but what do you expect from a country with a dubious rule of law.

See http://www.fraserinstitute.org/commerce.web/product_files/MiningSurvey20082009_Cdn.pdf - Ecuador is the bottom 10 countries to conduct mining. Chile in the top 10. So my reckoning is focus your energies on Chile. Ecuador is going to continue to be a world of pain for mining companies.

- Shoreline deal on Aquas claras. It's buried in the quarterly as a throw away comment "Discussions with Shoreline are continuing on option agreement in Aquas Claras", but if this deal is delivered it would provide timely funding for next phase of development. Shoreline have been dragging their heels on this one though, and I'm not sure whether SAY will walk away or bother pursuing legal action. Interesting to see that Bill Kluckow jumped ship from SAY to shoreline. This film clip may, or may not, shed some like on the matter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sbqIyeed4g

So, three potential upswings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.