CGH 0.00% 11.5¢ calibre group limited

director buying a price up tick, page-5

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    another two.....

NEW CONTRACT AWARDS

Calibre Group Limited (ASX:CGH) (Calibre) is pleased to announce the following contract awards for its engineering and project delivery business.

ORE CAR REPAIR SHOP – BHP BILLITON IRON ORE
    Calibre Rail Pty Ltd has been awarded an EPCM contract valued at approximately $30 million by BHP Billiton Iron Ore for the execution of the Ore Car Repair Shop (OCRS) project at Mooka, 33km south of Port Hedland, Western Australia.

The project will involve approximately 40 Calibre personnel for the duration. Work on the project has commenced and is expected to be completed in 2016.
    Calibre’s project scope covers the delivery of both rail and infrastructure components, including roads, track, signalling, communications electrical engineering, water supply and construction of the maintenance workshop, a warehouse and process equipment installation.

KOODAIDERI MINE AND RAIL PROJECTS – RIO TINTO IRON ORE
    Calibre Global has been awarded the Definitive Engineering Study (DES) for Rio Tinto’s Koodaideri Mine and Rail Projects, in Western Australia. Work on both studies is due for completion by the end of March 2014 and carries a combined value of approximately $30m. As previously disclosed Calibre had already undertaken the earlier Rail Preliminary Engineering Study (PES), but was also subsequently contracted to undertake verification work on the Koodaideri Mine Project Preliminary Engineering Study (PES) that had been carried out by a third party.
    The DES works represent the initial phase of a potential multi-phase “greenfield” development of the Koodaideri Project, located approximately 35km to the north west of Rio Tinto’s Yandicoogina iron-ore operations in the East Pilbara.

The next, implementation or execution phase of the Project remains subject to Rio Tinto Board

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.