NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

director buying- be careful...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    This company is full of decision makers who have a history or pumping and dumping. They are very flawed in their approach to business.

I got caught out last year when Directors bought on market at approx 35c. Now we have buying at approx 8c.

Incredibly exaggerated stories come out of this company- billions of dollars expected from this and that. After following them for a year and looking at their history over the years. These players whom are Directors are exactually that- players with no integrity.

Be careful- they lack discloser and money disappears due to all sorts of reasons. I recommend you look into law suits against the key players in the past.

IMO- When they become insolvent it will very fast- yet the Directors will bail without alerting the market. As what has happened with some of these players in the past.

Look to Ousia's posts for uncanny accuracy. I bought in at 36c then out at 26c, cost me near 40K. Without posters like Ousia and looking into their claims I would have lost a lot more.

It is up 12% today on a Director buy- be prepared to lose the lot if you punt on these guys. Not to be trusted.

LT Sell... Expect some potential pumping as Ousia stated, so Directors and friends can offload. IMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.