HXG 0.00% 1.5¢ hexagon energy materials limited

director buying : craig rugless

1. 550 Posts.
    Craig Rugless just bought some shares (see todays announcement).. So this is positive..

From my previous post... c) is now partially done.. Would also like to see Richard pick up some more.

Now for some updated Investor Presentation and some broker buying..

"... I would like to see:

a) A new updated Investor Presentation.
    b) A next steps.. I am particular interested in the activities in Korea including the Marketing activities in terms of finding a buyer for the resoruces.
    c) Some director buying so I at least know they are confident in the resource. I know they own a lot but most of it was "gifted" to them in some form. (I am sure there are arguements on this)
    d) Update on where they are cash burn rate wise and this has dropped significantly from last quarter.
    e) Update on their comparison table of the key graphite players including the new information available on the competitor resources.

Also interested to know of anyone if LMB have been to any of the brokerage houses doing roadshows... Rugless is supposed to be the "expert" geologist in all of this so it would be good to see him on the street.

Interested to see how this all relates to the materials slump.. At the moment due to the lack of transparency of the graphite market and the increasing demand I would not expect graphite to be caught up in the iron ore, base and precious metals slump.

I am not asking for much :)"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.693M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $6.417K 389.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 695000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 156750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.