VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Caznac, let's hope the good Lord DELIVERANCE us from e-VIL, and...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    Caznac, let's hope the good Lord DELIVERANCE us from e-VIL, and that oil gushes high into the sky soon. This has been painful, on top of the 25k i blew on VILO, i'm down well over 10k in the fully paids, i need a price in excess of 10 cents to get my dough back. I'm just sick of the A-Mac speel when they need more funds, "best possible outcome" Tremendous play" those kind of lines, along with a few spruikers on hot copper back a few months ago how high this was going to go, 40 cents was the agreed price by a few. Well here we are 8 months later, almost a full term pregancy, and the baby barely has a pulse. I know oil and gas game is hard yakka with no guarantees, but i didn't expect this outcome back in Feb. I normally would be quite excited with a pending announcement, now it's 50/50 that it's a capital raising. Seems like they drilled in the wrong place for FP1, i would have though these so called experts with the help of modern technology could do better than that. While many here will be ECSTATIC if the shares hit 3 cents, what about the other poor sods that are in much higher, even just a month ago they were as high as 2.9c with plenty jumping in at those levels in anticipation of immenent news, only to see it halve in price. I'm giving them till years end, if it doesn't get to at least 2.5 cents by then, i'm outta here forever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.