GGX 0.00% 0.1¢ gas2grid limited

Appendix 3Y Change of Director’s Interest NoticeInformation or...

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Appendix 3Y Change of Director’s Interest Notice
    Information or documents not available now must be given to ASX as soon as available. Information and documents given to ASX become ASX’s property and may be made public.
    Introduced 30/09/01 Amended 01/01/11
    We (the entity) give ASX the following information under listing rule 3.19A.2 and as agent for the director for the purposes of section 205G of the Corporations Act.
    Part 1 - Change of director’s relevant interests in securities
    In the case of a trust, this includes interests in the trust made available by the responsible entity of the trust
    Note: In the case of a company, interests which come within paragraph (i) of the definition of “notifiable interest of a director” should be disclosed in this part.

Name of entity GAS2GRID LIMITED

ABN 46 112 138 780
    Name of Director
    David A Munns
    Date of last notice
    12 November 2012
    Direct or indirect interest

Direct
    Nature of indirect interest
    (including registered holder)
    Note: Provide details of the circumstances giving rise to the relevant interest.

Indirect interest held by TD International SA, a company controlled by D A Munns and A P Munns spouse of DA Munns
    Date of change

3 April 2013
    No. of securities held prior to change

Direct:
    29,333,777 fully paid ordinary shares 996,150 fully paid ordinary shares Indirect:
    TD International SA:
    6,342,138 fully paid ordinary shares
    AP Munns: 1,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares
    Class

Fully paid ordinary shares (FPO)
    Number acquired

............................................................................................................
    sorry if somebody already mentioned this , but looks like I missed this announcement.
    David munns buying a large parcel April 03 / 2013 ... The Situation must be on the up , for a Director to be buying 1million shares ... It mustn't be as bad as what the market is predicting re: pricing.
    I'm expecting a Bounces in the SP ... On the above announcement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.