SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

director buying, page-13

1. 2,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    You know what Mark Twain said about a Gold mine .. .."A Gold mine is a hole in the ground with a liar standing next to it."

SLR mines a useless yellow crap metal and so SLR along with all Gold miners are tending to their natural crap value because their product is crap. Too bad I hold crap SLR shares. I guess it could be worse there are more useless crap Gold shares that have already lost 95-99% of their value. At least SLR is only down 75% which is pretty good for a crap Gold miner. But lets give SLR time I am sure it will catch up with the rest of the crap Gold miners are get back to its intrinsic value of zero.

That lunatic Jim Sinclair rants that Gold is going to $50,000. He is even crazier than an investor in Gold miners. He and all the ridiculous ranters at King World News, Zero Hedge, Silver Bear café, etc are being seen for the charlatans they are and ridiculous projections about crap Gold they proclaim. It's too bad they will be allowed top keep broadcasting their crap about that Yellow crap metal called Gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.