CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

director buying, page-27

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""A couple of good posts, still at a loss as to why you are not acknowledged favourably but it seems as always that folks only want to hear good news each time they read the unravelling CDU soap.""

Hi Penny,

WG.....I'll tell you why my posts are not acknowledged favourably. And that is, because I am a holder and post in a way that the rest of holders don't do. They like to live in a dream World, and I prefer to live in the reality one and call it the way I see it.

Of course, if a HOLDING POSTER is not ramping like they do, it becomes a cardinal sin and he/she must be punished. I am quite sure that if I was to declare in my disclosure that I didn't hold stock it would be a different scenario and better respect would have been afforded to me. But, if I was to write "NO STOCK HELD", I would be telling fibs and that, to me, is very unethical.

As for the last paragraph of your post, there is no doubts that the sp is very tempting but, in the current environment, and with the largest CDU holder selling out, to me that sounds more like warning bells than music to my ears. I have bought a trading parcel when they reached the $250 mark or there about, and guess what!!! I will just allow you one guess!!

Cheers Penny, and nice to see that you are still following these threads.

Good luck WG, and regards!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.