CRJ 0.00% 1.5¢ caravel energy limited

1/3 of the last traded price is nice mate's rates for ol Woody....

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    1/3 of the last traded price is nice mate's rates for ol Woody. Happy for him.... really really happy for him. If the price plummets (if it ever re-lists) he can still make money. Really happy for him. Maybe him acquiring these shares is a good indication the stock will re-list. Not only can woody make money if it does, given that price he could well be the one pushing the price down. Sell em at 1c = price down 33% but he makes 100%. Really happy for him. (Maybe start up a company and suspend it forever, so someone is eventually desperate for some money they effectively have to accept a low-ball offer.)

A while back i asked the ASX about this suspension and they said they would keep an eye on it. They said they could remove the stock completely. i said i wasn't sure how that would help shareholders and asked if they could just send them a "please explain" notice similar to extreme price movement "speeding tickets". They came back and asked if I wanted to make a formal complaint about them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.