DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

director buying , page-9

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Sadly though, going on the playout of the Fullerton Cove proceedings in NSW, Australia, I don't see a decision forthcoming for the next 6 months. Even then, unless the UK is going to take a strong decicive decision to immediatley progress shale/CS gas activities in light of the ever enduring threat of gas cut-offs from Russia/Ukraine, I don't think things will happen quickly.

However, always being aware of UK's dependency on gas supply through Gazprom, I saw it as a mere matter of time before the SHITE is going to hit the fan and strike were it hurts more. The Russia/Ukaine (with gas supply fall-out issue) is now a very clear reminder for UK to get their arses moving with no time to spare. Tensions in Northern hemispere will continue to highten in decades to come. Simply no way/justification to rely on "peacefull", "neighborly" relations tha will serve as a supposed guarantee for continuous energy supply/security for decades/centuries to come. Thus, holding back on doing something RIGHT NOW! to ensure future security of energy supply calls for bold, history defining decisions by people like the Airth/Falkirk Councils, and UK governments.

Cameron, I believe, is awake an sees all the red lights flashing. To the Scots _ you are the wise old men who have showed what you are made of.I believe in rationality prevaiing when you guys make very important decisions that wil sculpt Scotland and the UK's future energy dependency.

Best regards to all. may logic prevail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.