TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

hi al, great to see you posting! I would agree with you here had...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    hi al, great to see you posting!

I would agree with you here had it been the case that he pulled out some cash from his hard earned and led by example, but unfortunately as @als2own has pointed out, these 6 million shares are freely converted performances shares.

whilst I admit the articles can make it look good but the actual truth of it kind of puts a downer on the fact.

yep, was just going to post that, as from the these were not bought, nor paid for, just $0 dollars for 6 million shares.

well what performance?, a share price from nearly a year ago being shredded down nearly 66% since the highs of 12c , so how exactly does that translate into performance exactly??? haaa, yeah right!

and here are some of us mugs that helped raise the tin can tally at 8c to have to purchase our options again to extend them while the management wave the wand and get 6 million, blahh yeah right!

and to think, he still has another 6 million performance rights to convert to 6 million FREE shares still remaining, question is why is the shareprice not counted as performance? its the bottom line here and yet its destroyed, no performance imo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1352644 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 29451 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.