SDV 2.38% 43.0¢ scidev ltd

JadedI have agreed with a number of your points over the last...

1. 342 Posts.
    Jaded

I have agreed with a number of your points over the last 6months especially the impact of the lingering Ivan. And yes, there are some negative issues and a number of unknowns with INL, which in due course will be revealed as they get runs on the board. Unfortunately, this uncertainty in the "start up" period coupled with lack of communication is confusing investors, new & existing and ultimately effecting the SP.

I am taking the wait & see approach whilst I hold as I think a clearer picture will be revealed sooner rather than later.

Jaded, its easy to beliddle holders when the SP has headed south, which is I think a "cheap shot"on your part. Childish even. Play the ball, not the man.

Not all holders are in the red with this stock. It was 4c a few years ago remember. Those who got in late are slowly exiting or have already done so given the lack of good news and current negative sentiment.

Given that u asked, personally, I exited half in mid 20's, after holding since figures (also got in on the SPP). I did pyrmaid (probably not a good idea in hindsight), but am comfortable with overall investment at current price. I will exit though at 11.5c if it falls that far. That is my strategy with INL, so let me know yours?

I am keen to know YOUR agenda??

Adz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $81.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 42.0¢ $182.6K 423.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 167668 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 92408 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.