RHG 0.00% 50.0¢ rhg limited

No, it's NAB's own short-term debt being moved back onto its...

1. 72 Posts.

No, it's NAB's own short-term debt being moved back onto its balance sheet from a subsid which couldn't find a home for it! NAB is in a wonderful position to do this due to our banking laws which require our large banks to hold certain liquidity ratio's. Don't worry watch the other "big" three follow if they haven't already done so.

RAMS don't have this ability so when they get too or close to the 180 day limit they have to re-finance they will have to do one of the following;

* Take what ever finance is available for their short-term debt at any rate (which if you have ever tried to get any sort of money in a hurry [let alone a few billion] you bet you will be paying through the nose for it) which won't leave much for the poor shareholders{if any} in terms of profits - more likely is a black hole which will require some form of further equity funding.

* Call in the administators

My guess is a large equity funding just to fill the black hole and dilution of the then current shareholders.

As i said in my earlier posts - this is going to be ugly. Forget the the pineapples - its going to feel like pine trees coming out the backend - sideways!

Regards GOV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.