CCP 1.36% $15.24 credit corp group limited

Personally, I think management and a 93% reduction in the market...

1. 408 Posts.
    Personally, I think management and a 93% reduction in the market cap of their respective company are very closely related. Even more so in the case of CCP as there has not been any real change in the macro environment they operate in. In fact if anything, the amount of bad debt arising out there in recent times should have help grow this company.

I dont mean to pick a bone or offend anyone on this thread, for me its just a little to optimistic for a company that has (from its last reported result);
    33% fall in profit
    slashed its dividend by 80%
    Selling off parts of the business and conducting a "strategic review"
    Definition:
    We are lost and dont know how to make money anymore. The old way wasnt working, and I'll be stuffed if I can think of a new way. Can somebody please help us cause we've got know idea what we're doing.

In other words the company is GOING BACKWARDS.

Companies that are actually performing well and going forwards, for me, tend to be much more enjoyable investments.

It seems that many are suffering a severe case of "confirmation bias"
    Definition:
    Confirmation bias occurs when we selectively notice or focus upon evidence which tends to support the things we already believe or want to be true while ignoring that evidence which would serve to disconfirm those beliefs or ideas.

My view on CCP...
    see ketchup above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.24
Change
-0.210(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $1.037B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.18 $15.30 $15.00 $2.706M 178.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $15.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.25 294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.