SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

director buying, page-11

1. 609 Posts.
    blastoff, you're entitled to your opinion and I wasn't personally having a go at you.

Information being withheld is in the best interests of shareholders - its a short term (??) pain that alot of us are putting up with, unforseen as it may be, given the bigger picture.

The way I see it - The companies primary operations havent changed, revenues are imminent. Sure the directors may be privy to information and they are purchasing shares at 30c etc, but in saying that - whats stopping anyone else from purchasing them at 30c too? Everyones pretty much entitled to the on market deal they are by the looks of it.

Regarding comments about inside information - all companies have so called "inside" info. They do not have to announce everything instantly if they have reasonable grounds to do so. I'm positive SLA have been in contact with ASX regarding continuous disclosure requirements (well lets hope so).

SLA since I have held have ALWAYS announced things late (this is nothing new or to be surprised about) quite often 6 months after they initially stated which by any means is not a good practice. I think they've learnt and its better to keep quiet until they are in fact ready to announce something.

We're all waiting for this issue to be sorted out. Some will get impatient and sell, some will be forced to sell to meet other commitments, some will continue to hold and complain about it and others will sit back and look at this as a buying opportunity to increase their position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.