BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

director buying, page-30

1. 3,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2570
    Hi TBE and others

I am a holder of both as are quite a number on this thread. So I guess I see value in both stocks. But in VPE I own the options because I want the leverage to the significant upside I see with the CSG assets. With both stocks I see that CSG is the main game and where the good upside is. VPE did have the superior overall position in CSG but with so many more shares on issue, I had more money in BOW because it has only 150m shares and few executive options.

Now that BOW has these new CSG tenements, I truly see BOW as a superior investment for capital gain long term. As PeterPumpkinhead said, management is very switched on and with equity stake. So totally aligned interests.

If any of these CSG assets turn up with the goods on decent Pj of reserves, BOW is going to be worth a lot of money and a tantalising takeover target. But it will not be as easy to takeover as RPM etc because the management see the long term picture. They would drive a very hard bargain IMO.

All good for people who invest today because very little downside and tons of upside...They could be self funding if the oil discoveries keep coming.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.