SRK 21.4% 3.4¢ strike resources limited

director buying, page-17

1. 213 Posts.

I imagine that if they provided figures as to the estimated costs and it would provide the market with some confidence. The new project managers will presumably do this?

what they need to do with paulsens is get the resource model completed (they haven't released the assy results yet although they must have them by now) and determine the metallurical properties. so they can then get an offtake partner with poduct volume, specifications and prices. After this they will be able to determine the optimum mining rates and therefore costs. It seems the ore there is high grade but in a relatively narrow band. As it is outcropping so they should be able to access the ore from day 1 but at a low rate of only 1-2mtpa which is what they have alluded to.

For a small operation they will probably get in a contract mining company to do everything from camp contrctution approvals and mining. It will then be trucked so I dont image the capital cost to SRK will be high.

I dont know much about the coal project other than they will need someone who will agree to buy the coal before proceding.

Cuzco lump project looks promising as they have completed metalugical testing which yielded favourable results. The ore is also on the surface and is can be railed on an existing railway to an existing port.

It would be excellent for the company to provide estimates of costs and anticipated returns, however $70m should go a long way for these smaller projects.

these are just my opinions i'm frustrated too but this is a high risk high return investment and things could get worse from here....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.