MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

director buys more on market, page-41

1. 1,730 Posts.
    Gold balls, you really need to work out the fundamentals of a company. How can you put any real confidence in a gold company that can't function without charity?

MCO share price will run only when all gold stocks are running. It's the only time to buy. These broke gold stocks will be asleep until that happens. All the easy money has long left the stock market. QUALITY stocks are getting hammered, so what hope has a cashless hole driller?

I have a feeling you "old Salts" haven't been around that long. Gold has been in a 8 year bull run and after all that time, there is not a decent looking gold producer around. What will happen when gold isn't in a bull run? If you think gold is going up, buy the real stuff. Look how much better off you would be if you were in real gold in the last 6 months. I think it's over.

My BHP shares were free and I've held them for a long time now and I'll hold them for a long time yet. My return has been very nice thank you. Have you any quality stocks like WOW? The "real" buy and hold stocks. No emotion from me, I learnt a hard lesson a long time ago. I would dump any stock in a second.

When I first found this thread, you guys were having a field day ramping this thing. Full of back slapping and bias confirmation posts. I like to put out some different views for the vulnerable guys out in HC. The share price is down 50% and yet, I'm the villian. Go figure.

Goldbars, if I was holding I would ring him. I don't have him on a pedestal like you guys. He has your money and you have a right to defend that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.