GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

I'm not going to go into the technicals of the decending...

1. 6,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1302
    I'm not going to go into the technicals of the decending triangle but I feel that with the information at hand that Mr Catlow is investing his own $1m at 80c only 2 weeks after the registry was diluted by 166% speaks wonders and that should put a floor on the sp at 80c.

This isn't something to be ignored and in fact is a big hint of what I believe is to come.

When is the last time you have seen a former director of a blue chip company become chairman of a small cap and invest as I have explained above.

I'm happy to follow the smart money, more often than not they are correct. Mr Catlow would be well aware where GOT is heading in the next 3...6...12....24 months, it's this reason he's comfortable backing the company with his own hard earned.

People are speculating why Joedirt purchased at 67c and not lower. How many people thought the sp would fall hard after the placement? I thought it would go a lot lower than it did. He may have done the same. It doesn't matter when he bought, borrowing to invest is a big risk and he was happy to do so.

Joedirt welcome and hope to hear from you along the way.

People, there will always be fluctuations along the way because the potential is just so big with uncertainties lingering until a JORC resource is defined etc.

I urge anyone doing their due diligence over GOT to read the Feb 2010 presentation and the announcement of the appointment of Mr Catlow and his investment.

I guess I'm bored awaiting the tenements being granted lol.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.