FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Hellyeah,Well as usual someone is in a perpetual bad mood.At...

1. 63 Posts.
    Hi Hellyeah,

Well as usual someone is in a perpetual bad mood.

At least you made the reasonable assessment that we shareholders remain at the whim of "Mr Market" rather than your usual tirade against the illusive "Madam Lash".

Now here is food for thought and sticking with your eclectic rationale:

It would be interesting if your Mr Market and Madame Lash hooked up, married and had kids. Given your assessment of the domineering Madame Lash, she would undoubtedly expect to keep her surname and insist Mr Market change his, therefore becoming Mr Lash.

Again, accepting your judgment of Madam Lash, she would be very cruel and name the children Natasha and Ashley...or Tash and Ash to their friends becoming Tash and Ash Lash. Now if the market falls further....let’s call it a crash, I’m assuming Hellyeah will lay the blame squarely at the feet of the entire Lash family and its sovereign head Madam Lash (given the controlling bit%ch is now in control of the former “Mr Market” and all his assets and previous influences)

So Mr Lash, Madame Lash, Tash Lash and Ash Lash will be responsible for the market crash, causing Hellyeah to lose his stash of cash in a flash and rehash his usual rash backlash on the evil Madame Lash..........all on Hotcopper. (If only Hotcopper could rhyme with “lash”)

Sorry, I digress......

The directors buying on market is a good thing......say it with me, you might feel better for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.