FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

director buys on market means confidence, page-5

1. 6,257 Posts.
    well, pcash, geez you're really, really funny once your creative juices or better poetry lines crank up...lol...i'm not as mad as madame lash would like me to be perhaps and most certainly don't see anything like a total market crash on the short term horizon...far from it...and yes director buying good thing in general...better than dumping their stash any day!?yawn...but look gotta be realistic and go with the flow..and no i'm not just a paranoid follower of what madame lash doesn't or does want me to believe and act upon....all i'm saying is that with pog going for a holiday down south again focus sp wouldn't be particularly prone to go for a jog up them golden hills atm, would it??...to expect any sustained and considerable increase in focus sp atm would be unrealistic and rather place one in ladida land, or is that realistic??..anyway, director buying a good thing most times but...and here the circle closes for time being...having a good larf anyhow....not loosing my stash completely just yet despite my imaginary and strangely recurring madame lashie...cheers, but much rather have directors pull one rabbit after the other out of that hat than just increase a bit of personal stash...can't help it bad habits....lol...!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.