ETM 4.76% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

director buys on market, page-16

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I dont think anything more sinister is the issue here. World class deposit. That is a given. Will they mine it? You would think that it is in the best interests of the Greenland Gov. to approve the development of this project which could really put this country on the map. Rod has spent a lot of time in Greenland talking with officials and continues to buy stock on market. If he was getting any indication that this project was not going to get approval to mine I do not think he would be buying. As we can all see the market is terrible at the moment. I know personal I have been getting margin calls and you either come up with more cash or you sell shares. I dont think you would be selling GGG at 50c unless you did not have much choice. When sentiment changes or some positive news GGG can move north very quickly. It has not been sold down on big volume. There simply has been little buying support in a weak market. The OPES stock was done at around 70 and 13m options bought at 52. Danish super fund money were big buyers of this stock and were involved in the raising at $1. Would these guys invest in something they think the Gov. are not going to get behind? Big six months coming up for GGG. Results, resource upgrades, further progress on decisions to mine. 50c looks a bargain. Potential for big money to be made from these levels IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $29.71K 1.346M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 651756 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.