AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

director buys., page-7

1. 225 Posts.
    Angus has 3.2 million direct and 12 million indirect shares. I see this a huge vote of confidence rather than inside information or a leak. As I see it,they have a clear business plan which uses funding from Mandilla to develop Koongie, Sandiego and Onedin, amongst others. Referring back to previous anns. "the (current) program will increase resources at Sandiego and Onedin... The completed holes will act as pre-collars for the second phase of diamond drilling which is due to commence in June. It is expected the full program will take at least six months" ... which should just about bring us to Christmas and the New Year - so AAR may well bring us some cheer to bring the New Year in. I have no reason to suppose they have stopped progressing in their methodical way, so we must just sit and wait for it all to come together. I think the dearth of anns. is because it is all out there to be read. "Progress as usual- nothing new but it all takes time". It's not magic but if I had some more money I would be buying before Sept/Oct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.