SYR 2.22% 22.0¢ syrah resources limited

director exiting, page-15

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "As to your presumption that you, and you alone, should be the arbiter of whether any given director should be executive or non-executive, AND as to whether they should be full-time or part-time, it seems that you have now promoted yourself to head of ASIC and CEO of the ASX."
    -----------------------------------------------------------

What a load of rubbish.

Congratulations Prime1, you’ve again shown to all and sundry here you have no idea what you are talking about.

There are guidelines established that recommend what constitutes good governance, what investors should look for in the Board that represents THEM. I suggest you acquaint yourself with them before mouthing off, as you usually do.

The Australian Institute of Company Directors describes the two roles as (in the case of Executive role note the words "full-time" - this is not something I have plucked out of thin air).....

Role of Executive Directors

Executive Directors are employees of the company as well as being a member of the Board. On top of their full time executive position, they are appointed by the Board. At law they have the same duties and responsibilities as other Directors.

Role of Non Executive Directors

A non-executive director is a one who is not employed by the organisation in an executive capacity. All directors, whether executive or non-executive, must comply with basic legal requirements under the Corporations Act 2001

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $227.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $867.2K 3.898M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30022 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 101643 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.