SYR 2.22% 22.0¢ syrah resources limited

director exiting, page-42

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Let me resfresh you - this is what Tobyjack said. I questioned both. I also raised the fact that IXR has graphite potential in their tenement next door to SYR - that fact was evident before his appointment - it did not just happen. If I were an IXR shareholder I would be asking what is our chairman doing working for another company, who has identical prospects next door to ours, shouldn't he be ensuring that IXR tenements are progressed?

This has nothing to do with AXE - which Prime1 keeps bringing into the fray. This is about an open discussion. There is no requirment for anyone on any thread to be a shareholder. The only requirement is for intelligent discussion, something that Prime1 likes to ensure does not happen here.

------------------------------------------------------------

I just wonder why Campbell didn’t stay in his role until a GM was found. Campbell was only just re-elected at the last AGM, a couple of months ago, in November. His resignation took effect 31 Dec. I thought he would be required to give 3 months notice.

Re Nitschke’s appointment as Executive Director - “John will manage the current Scoping Study and anticipated Feasibility Study….. John will have an executive role with SYR until appointment of a General Manager…..”

To my way of thinking, a well-functioning board acts as a top level advisor to the company, and usually only has one member of the board involved in “hands on” activities of the company – that’s the CEO.

Nitschke is also Non Executive Chairman of IMX , as well as Non-Executive Director of Venturex Resources Limited. Isn’t there an implication that if a director is engaged full-time for one company he should not be permitted to sit part time on the board of a different organisation and receive separate remuneration? Not sure how he can do justice to all three companies.

Interesting that IMX owns a nickel sulphide project sulphides project in Nachingwea, which they say has potential for, amongst other things, graphite. Could be next door to SYR?

IMX also had projects in Cabo Delgardo in MOZ, which they relinquished and are concentrating on their Tete projects. Meanwhile SYR's Tete projects seem to have been relinquished?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $227.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $867.2K 3.898M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30022 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 101643 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.