SYR 2.22% 22.0¢ syrah resources limited

director exiting, page-43

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Tobyjack, the fact that a company has tenements which "have potential" for a mineral (to use your phrase) is hardly a reason for not making use of the best skills available.

To illustrate, let's look at your favorite graphite explorer, AXE. According to their website, they have tenements with "potential" for:

Graphite
    Magnesite
    Manganese
    Copper
    Gold
    Uranium

(Have I missed any?)

I suspect that recruiting an experienced mining industry manager, who has no links with any company with interests in any of those minerals could be a trifle difficult! It is inevitable that there is a risk that one (or more) of these tenements with "potential" might actually become reality. (Would anybody at AXE complain if that were to happen?) In the real worls, we cannot allow our lives to be totally ruled by "maybes". We take action at a point in time, with the best information available at that time.

So when a conflict-of-interest situation does arise, the individual is expected to act so as to resolve things - which is exactly what John Nitschke has done in this case.

Where is the problem?

Cheers, Prime1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $227.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $867.2K 3.898M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30022 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 101643 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.