IMU 2.08% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Director Nomination

1. 12,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3867
    As we can expect the AGM to be called for a date by end of November and as we have a lot unsatisfied sh I will put a request forward to the board of IMU, RAD and CHM to have an AGM resolution added to vote on to appoint a director who is nominated by the retail sh to represent the interest of retail sh.

ASX rules: 3L ( 2 )

.... an entity must accept the nominations for the election of directors....

Currently IPD has asked any person to be interested to nominate her/himself or others as a director which can't be denied by the board. That way we can request a director to be nominated, we just have to agree on whom.

I would like represent sh at IMU, CHM and RAD which would put some pressure on Hopper to be transparent and to put some real effort in to act in retail sh interest such as asset sale, remuneration, cap raisings Ts&Cs and participants and at least 1 sh webinar per months where all q's can be asked and have to be answered.

I don't want to interfere in the day to day running but I want to block any decision that works against us retail sh and will guarantee weekly updates.
    It is time that the 80% of IMU sh finally get represented, not just Hopper, Mann and Hopper's buddies.

Thoughts please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $617.1K 12.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 2524545 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 67023 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.