NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

G'day Potts,Not having a go or anthing - only raising...

1. 293 Posts.
    G'day Potts,

Not having a go or anthing - only raising discussion. This is a fundamental question........ sometimes we need to ask these questions without the rosy glasses on.

With 4 years up there sleeves to inject money, that doesn't show much short term commitment from them IMO.

If the director reward over the last 12 months is 16,000,000 unlisted options - then they should have maximum 12 months to exercise them. Not 4 years.

Of course the directors options must be offered at a premium to the SP, otherwise that would be 'free money'.

I have always congratulated the directors in underwritting optiong and CR issued previously. 3 years worth of my posts will affirm this. I also understand that they have also lost 75K in the process due to the 'greenies'. So have I (not to the tune of 75k though).

However, do they really need to issue another 16,000,000 unlisted options at 11.25c if they have already have 17,150,000 unlisted options with a basic average exercise price of between 3.6c to 6.5c (11,000,000 alone at 5.54c)? Let the directors reward themselves from the current batch and not dilute any further.

Either we must have great flow rates with multi TCF's within the next 6 months or we'll will run out of money. How will the exercising of 11.25c options in 4 years time help anything?

Performance options expiring in 4 years will be waste of time if Norwest don't come up thrumps in 6 months.

Based on my ever fluctuating thumbs up's - people are sharing my view too. Some clearly don't like, haha.

Potts - put aside my question for a moment and ponder where the SP will be in 12 months? Yes..... it makes we feel 'warm and fuzzy' too, lol.

I continue to hold NWE and accumulate where possible.

This is my nest egg!

SENTIMENT - BUY / LT BUY / RETIRE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.