CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Just to close this tedious back & forth post - below...

1. 2,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Just to close this tedious back & forth post - below announcement made today from another Co. re insider trading provisions.I believe the CCC directors have 12 of the a) category reasons for not buying.

Background ? Insider Trading:
    The insider trading provisions of Australian Law work on the basis that a person must not (whether as principal or agent) subscribe for, purchase or sell, or ?engage in dealings? of any securities in ARX if;
    a) The person possesses information that a reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price of the securities if the information were generally available; and
    b) The person knows, or ought reasonably to know, that:
    i. The information is not generally available; and
    ii. If it were generally available, it might have a material effect on the price of the securities.
    A person does not need to be directly associated with the Company to be guilty of insider trading in relation to securities of the Company. The prohibition extends to dealings through nominees, agents or their associates, such as family members, family trusts or family companies (?Related Third Parties?).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.