YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

I hate to say it, but after 2 years I'm exiting this share. I've...

1. 66 Posts.
    I hate to say it, but after 2 years I'm exiting this share. I've held concerns for a while on the decision making of management:
    My issues are with the last quarterly announcement.. I totally agree with other forum posters - if you cant make it in the US with a single solution, why, why are you looking elsewhere?
    Why must they persist with so much other crap that has sucked up key resources = people & products? The success of Kinder Surprise was SO SIMPLE!!! An egg with a toy inside! No magazines, no other crap, no Yokai Watch distractions, no Movie Directors...none of that.
    All of that stuff is great in the long term, but we can't even get basic growth in a highly opportunistic market that's always looking for the next big thing!
    The direction of the new management has lacked a clear dynamic. They are talking like heads of a $30 billion dollar business. That may be great at Hersheys, but it's not working at Yowie.
    My biggest concern has been the smoke & mirrors every quarter - this quarter it related to production issues of a few days...please!!! Apparently the great white hope is to expand into other markets by the end of this FY which is a complete contradiction of their original objective of 'trialling in a region' before expanding. Which is it??? They had a container load in Australia 3-4 years ago. What happened in 4 years that you couldn't get a trial up & running? What happened to your Middle East expansion form 2 years ago? What happened to Halloween being a great opportunity? What happened to taking the machine back from Hank and getting back to your simple core mission of producing lots of Yowies to surprise & delight children? What is happening with the $30 million you raised almost 12 months ago for marketing purposes where you've only spent $2 million on a test...and on it goes.
    I'm sorry, but this management team have stumbled & bumbled their way with an exclusive opportunity in the worlds biggest market. The only recommendation I would make is for Trish & Wayne to go back to the fundamentals of this vision...only then will you have true, unambiguous & visionary leadership...the rest appear to be nothing but a bleed on this business! Au revoir & good luck to others!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.