STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

director resigns, page-5

1. 985 Posts.
    LOL Wolf....they definately could do with a PR Communications Director......the world spins, and spin makes the world go round!!

Unfortunately the two companies that I have held for years - and will continue to hold for years because I believe in what they are achieving are ICP & TMR.....both these companies lack the understanding of the crucial importance of effective marketing communication....

Every company needs a rockstar/lead man......People buy into cult of personality...Always have, always will.

Regardless - I believe (without looking at the charts, as I have been too busy with my day job) trend reversal has been confirmed....a punch thru 7c on strong volume will confirm.......but it seems that for now the insiders are accumulating one day, then dissapearing for three days....to catch out the weak hands...

Although the SP is well below where it should be....I still get some pleasure from the fact that at 5c that is more than the Eagles have in competition points in 2008!!

Go ICP!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.