RHK 5.33% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Director Resolutions, page-22

1. 8,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2827
    Goodaye Trav, s/h have been trying for years to get a person who was nominated by non-Todd s/h for years.
    We first started with the nomination of the lawyer from Melb. Todd of course did not support his nomination.
    Then we nominated Brendon. Again we got no where.
    Then as we know, things changed in our favour.
    FMS/Todd lost the delisting farce in a most comprehensive manner.
    The ASX even had to change their rules as a result of the actions of so many of our fellow shareholders.
    So now the game has changed in our favour.
    FMS advised months ago that they were looking to appoint new directors, in consultation with minorities. They stated that several times.
    So by good fortune, another shareholder found a experienced person willing to nominate.
    The important thing he was located and approached by a like-minded s/h. I have never met or spoken to him, but he seems a good choice for us.
    I can relate that other s/h who atended Melb preso were happy with the choice.
    We are way better off having a rep of our choosing, than accepting another Todd choice.
    I will be voting FOR Gurry re-election, and FOR Cheryls re-election.
    Because at least Cheryl will listen to our concerns - and importantly she was not part of the Delisting farce, and not part of the disgraceful "exertion payment".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.045(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 80.0¢ $809 1.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 10587 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.