MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

oh and one last thing Trommel I find it amazing that you were...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

oh and one last thing Trommel I find it amazing that you were accused of creating the table of comparative salaries!!!

As you would be well aware your figures would have been studied behind the scenes by the ghostwriters.....but alas were found to be factually 100% accurate.

I would like to thank you for your level of professionalism in your posting on this Site bringing nothing but facts to the table.

At the end of the day an Investment in the share market is a very serious matter and it is imperative that those companies we invest in follow a fair and equitable pay structure whilst following and being compliant in all laws and procedures.

Imagine the case should Management be found guilty of breaking any regulations both here and abroad?

Thankfully Magnis have embraced a clean age energy strategy moving forward and have put together a well respected management team with a fair and equitable pay structure.

Furthermore they thankfully stopped attending Graphite seminars many years ago and have instead concentrated their energies on delivering a clean energy strategy moving forward.

Im thankful Magnis has not been left stranded waiting for Government approvals in a certain jurisdiction but instead made the move to diversify into the lithium ion battery space.

Exciting times are on the precipice for all MNS Holders.

Gigaexcitement™

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.