PEK 2.78% 17.5¢ peak rare earths limited

director sale of oprions, page-23

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Thanks Pete, I think only we in the West and shift workers are awake now.

Ok my theory which is kind of a collage of others posts with a Russian twist.

Is it possible that our man Mark is just working for the common cause? They have paid themselves next to nothing by directors standards for a long time now. Mark an ex broker does not even seem to have tried too hard to sell at the top of the market, though glad to see he got a goood price for his well earned options. Agree with others this seems like probobly well overdue family house keeping money.

I think the next point is crucial. He sold before the quarterlies. These are the guys that took huge pay cuts in the GFC and put in many many hours a week.

I know this is WA but is it possible that we have jagged a company with huge natural resourses and also management run by a couple of honourable blokes. The consensus in my house is yes!

This is where it get exciting. If Mark and co are truely honourable guys as my family believes and Mark wanted to sell before the quarterlies then we believe that they did not want to be seen to be benefiting from the news contained in the quarterlies.

This has let to great happiness and expectation within the family that the upcoming announcement will be a positive one.

Im sure we will find out soon enough...

All IMHO and DYOR etc

Goodnight Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $46.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $11.87K 65.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 585404 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 13596 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.