DRO 1.48% $1.03 droneshield limited

Director sale of Shares, page-20

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    @vishnesh839 You said you hated long posts and that you “could not even finish” my last one.

I realised when the moderator kept saying “Please focus your conversation on the topic and not on starting fights with other users,” that you couldn’t read the short ones either. After the moderator said it so many times to you withoutany change, I realised you just didn’t understand.

I get it. People who are illiterate try to hide it because they are embarrassed and often try to hide it by playing thefool.

It explained a lot. For example, you were so diligent when trying to censor other posters, so it was hard tounderstand why Mr. Modi would not give you a job. You even met the most challenging criteria, which is to be a hypocrite. You were happy to “thinkeveryone should be putting this kind of post on the ignore list
    ” but you didn’t do that. You do the exact opposite and hang out for every post I add. But sadly, Mr Modi couldn’t you fulfill your desire because to be his censor you have to be able to read.

But of course, illiteracy is a serious short coming and is nothing to be laughed at. Learning to read and write is a difficultbusiness, particularly writing because it requires an understanding of your audience.

Here on HotCopper that audience istrying to learn about the companies they invest in and listen to different opinions(I know that is hard for you) so they don’t make mistakes and lose money. Thisis what the moderator was trying to teach you for the last week (it’s ok - somepeople learn more slowly than others). Also, the audience here are adults, try to avoid primary school level content. Just try to improve next time.

I am sorry that this post is so long andhas many big words like “censor” and “hypocrite” but perhaps you can findsomeone who can read and bit better than you to help.

I wish you well on your learningjourney,

Mayi

PS I highly recommend Dr Suess and EnidBlyton to help you on your way

Last edited by Mayi: 01/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
0.015(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $898.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.06 99.0¢ $14.79M 14.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 27079 $1.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.04 20001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.