DRO 9.41% $1.83 droneshield limited

Director sale of Shares, page-21

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    its easy to sit back now and say they took too much cash.
    my point was would they have been able to land and deliver the 33m contract if they were scratching around trying to convince their buyers they have enough cash to simulataneously expand staff, facilities and the investment in production line needed to fulfill the order in timeley manner..

how would the quarterly cash balances look if they didnt land that order. considering a quarterly spend of 10m on production and 3.5m on staff.

would you prefer they not expand this quickly. or should they have let cash run down.

i think the price action at or below capital raise price is very common and is more due to short term profit trading as especially since the share price had spiked at the time. since then the slower progress on new orders has held the price down.

i would like to propose an arguement that without the capital that was raised the current share price would be trading lower than it is now.
    i think it adds confidence for potential investors. it buys time not just to line their pockets but for the market to emerge and evolve, and the opportunity to win more contracts, bigger contracts, deliver them quicker and across a broader market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.190(9.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.395B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.11 $1.55 $137.0M 78.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54220 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 56256 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.