DRO 5.43% $1.17 droneshield limited

Try again fool.What a hypocrite. The liar that calls other...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Try again fool.

What a hypocrite. The liar that calls other people liars.

You don't think that people noticed that you changed the numbers to support your narrative? You think no one noticed that you reducing the price by half a cent and the number of days by 1 to get your number. Then you claim 96c is nowhere near $1? Then claim to be competent at maths. Of course, everybody with half a brain understands that this is an attempt to hide your embarrassment at not being able to work out the number of days to Christmas.

Again you reveal both your both your total lack of literacy, numeracy and intellectual integrity.

You said that "You are claiming that you have done Phd from two of the best universities in the world". Try reading again it says I "did postdoctoral research that involved heavy duty calculations (in the hundreds of billions of operations) in two of the best universities in the world". Do you know what "post" means? It means "after". Please get someone to read the post to you next time so you understand it.

Again you seek to imply things that you have no way of knowing including insinuating my PhD is fake. I have provided the academic transcript below. You make another fake claim, stating I went to some backward university. Well, it is Australia's highest ranked university. You claim I don't know what a PhD is? Mine is in the University of Melbourne library (screenshot below). You claim I know nothing of mathematics. Have a look at the photo from the Baillieu Library catalogue it says "molecular structure - mathematics". If you are going to tell lies, at least make sure you can't be proven to be lying.

You seem to be fond of calling people "idiots and fools". When I was offered a place to do my PhD straight out of an undergraduate degree (I skipped a Masters degree) it was to work with a guy who only took on one PhD student every two years. He had his PhD from Cambridge. He must have been a fool right? Came from some backward university. I am sure he must have regretted it. After all I started my PhD in Feb 1991 and submitted in December 1993. At that time it was only the fastest PhD ever done in the department, and I was one of the youngest people to ever graduate with a PhD from the university.

What about you? You seem to be very quiet on your own background. Don't worry you don't need to say anything, we can already tell.

Please try to become a better human being, you are embarrassing yourself.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5715/5715445-f9d4f0b05d06426258bb52d6de0fdcbe.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5715/5715459-8abed01539d7ed3780d536dd0b323bc6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.060(5.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.015B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.17 $1.13 $15.86M 13.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 151000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.