DRO 4.88% $1.72 droneshield limited

As usual, I will start with, What an Idiot and a fool.You only...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    As usual, I will start with, What an Idiot and a fool.

You only did calculations (Probably found the formula from ChatGPT). and gave us a number (34 days). When you did that post, the price was 28.5 I already proved that with a screenshot. Not sure what you are talking about fool. I only did a calculation based on facts and proved that it's not 1 dollar.

You said you did postdoctoral research that involved heavy-duty calculations (in the hundreds of billions of operations). I think this is the funniest sentence I ever read in my life. How can an idiot and a food like you can do this? where you can't even calculate basic math? and don't even know what compounding share price means.

You are showing us some random transcript where all the important items are scratched out. Not sure what you trying to prove here. Are you trying to show everyone that you can take a screenshot of the transcript from the internet and mark it with a different colour? Anyway, I don't need to prove anything to you. I know what I have studied and even if I tell you, you will not understand as you are a fool and an idiot.

You are claiming " You did the fastest PhD ever done in the department". Is it because you did not know what you were doing, and the community college (Not the university) asked you to leave it as you are not competent enough to complete it?? Hahaha.

Please spare us mate and just stop posting here. So, we don't have to read your long and boring posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.080(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.311B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.74 $1.63 $19.21M 11.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 49024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.