DRO 4.88% $1.72 droneshield limited

Mate. I already provide evidence. Maybe you need to look at the...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Mate. I already provide evidence. Maybe you need to look at the previous post more carefully. I put a screenshot in the post when he made that claim against another poster. Also, I did a calculation with the share price. So, I don’t think I am wrong here and I just calling out his lies. As you see below post I have put a screenshot and calculated the share price based on the screenshot and called him out on his incompetence in math. Not sure what you are talking about.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/70760177/

You are asking me to apologize to him. And for what? He has been abusing so many posters here including me from last so many days. I am just calling out as it is. Sorry if you feel that way. But you need to check the facts and read his posts to other people. I don't need to show anyone here what I have studied. I know what I did.

Are you telling me I abuse him? Have you ever looked at his posts from the last so many days? He has been constantly doing this to me and others. So please look at the facts before you make this claim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.080(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.311B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.74 $1.63 $19.21M 11.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 49024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.