DRO 4.88% $1.72 droneshield limited

Oh good. At least you know how to do multiplication. It is good,...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Oh good. At least you know how to do multiplication. It is good, that you learn that from a community college. Now you are saying you have provided evidence that you have done all those things. Not sure how you call that evidence. You scratch out most of the items. And not sure if searching through the university record of some studies proves anything. Dude, we don't even know your real name so it's useless really.

I have done Master's in Power Electronics and Drive. I can put screenshots of the transcript and certificate in this post but what's the point? You don't even know me. How do you know what I put here is real, the same as what you have put, I would never know it's real. So please spare us with this kind post.

Are you playing Bullie card with me? Have you ever looked at your posts on other posters or on me? Most of the time you abuse everyone here. and when I try to do this, you are playing Bullie card. Mate, I have not even started yet. So please stop playing the victim card.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.080(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.311B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.74 $1.63 $19.21M 11.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 49024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.