CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

director selling more, page-7

1. 2,725 Posts.
    cuzo i hope you are as animated in the meeting with your views

unfortunately i won't be able to attend

there are however a number of questions to be asked, one of which you touch on in your post just now

interestingly or perhaps alarmingly is the latest announcement reagrding selling by merrills - coming as it does after the spin off announcement must be regarded at this stage as a "vote with your feet" type of protest, wonder if there is more to come??? it seems the lofty statements regarding "a ranger or two" are best forgotten and that management, given a choice between "the money or the box(U)" are taking the money...so much for the presentation last year targetting 5m lbs p.a. yellowcake production!!!

the hnc deal was a breakthrough and a company transformer, unfortunately management, whilst talking the talk regarding the value of the assets, has sold what i regard to be largish lines of stock at prices that can only be described by their own statements as less than full value, all the while lining up for more freebies whilst the share price languishes, partly because any time a ray of hope is seen it is snuffed out by management selling

maybe todays selling by merrills will send a message "enough is enough", maybe it won't

looking forward to a full report of the meeting which i am certain you will attend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.