AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Of course I am going to keep watching this stock and...

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Of course I am going to keep watching this stock and developments on this stock. I've invested so much time in understanding its particulars that irrespective of whether I hold or not I'll deepen my knowledge by staying engaged.

Klaus has made something happen in real time today. And I'm going to watch and participate to some extent in what happens next - also in real time.

Also I'm for retail shareholder empowerment because - as you can probably guess - I'm a retail shareholder. I was a retail shareholder working on trying to figure a way to get 360,000 tpa of spodumene concentrate down route 617 today when I noticed the share price had gone from being up 8pc to down 15pc and that made me go looking to see what had changed. And I discovered that apparently what had changed was that Klaus's announcement had hit the market.

If you can be impartial enough to consider the question - why did Klaus not issue shareholders an explanatory statement for his selling decision today ? - then I'm interested in your thoughts but "sheep will always be sheep"? Water - ducks back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.