PPP 0.00% 3.7¢ pan pacific petroleum nl

>>TR had indirect interests in shares and options to buy...

1. 219 Posts.
    >>TR had indirect interests in shares and options to buy 2,700,00 shares that have lapsed - thats all and its no big deal. My guess the price of the option was a lot higher than present sp. Would be ironic if come monday there is a very positive announcement and the sp spikes higher than the option price.<<

Lets face it... if there is anything substancial in current drill we would have heard something. As they would have loved a Pump to convert Oppies well in the money. If their is in fact commercial quantity- they would yell it out loud and clear to be able to get Oppies converted. looking less likely or very very small quantity that will barely be worth our 5%.

Onto TUI surrounding area I say...

A downer for my money... still have no idea why they state 4 and a bit million acquired for NIL. Did we allow this as shareholders. Looks like another giveaway sale. As I said- dodgy mob.

Oppies lapse, shares given away for NIL... if good news did come now from current drill then they would have explaining to do. So doubt it.

Growing impatient with dodgy Management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.